For information about our privacy practices related to data from children, please see “Special Note About Children’s Privacy” below.
How we collect your data
Likely situations when you make personal data available to Tesoro include, but are not limited to: by using Tesoro’s mobile apps or visiting our websites, registration for Services, contests and special events; accessing Services using a third party ID, such as social networking sites or gaming services; subscribing to newsletters; purchasing a product or services through Tesoro’s online stores or within the app
- in-app purchase using “tell a friend,”
- email this page or other similar features;
- requesting technical support;
- and otherwise through use of Tesoro Services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
The data we process on you may include, but is not limited to: email address, device ID, IP-address, user names and passwords.
Tesoro may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
To the extent Tesoro makes location enabled Services available and you use such Services, Tesoro may collect and process your location data to provide location related Services and advertisements. For example, some add-ons or offers may be available at dedicated locations. The location data is processed and stored only for the duration that is required for the provision of the location related Services.
Tesoro may use, depending on the service
- IP-based location based on the IP address presented by the end-user,
- fine geo-location data based on coordinates obtained from a mobile device’s GPS radio, or
- coarse, network-based geo-location data based on proximity of network towers or the location of WiFi networks.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
Tesoro may use third parties to collect and process personal data on Tesoro’s behalf and in according to Tesoro’s instructions. Rovio is not liable for the acts and omissions of these third parties, except as provided by mandatory law.
How We Use Information
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
- identify and suggest connections with other Tesoro users;
- operate and improve our Service;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical
- notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Tesoro and our selected partners;
- enable you to communicate with other users; and
- link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Special Note about Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at privacy[a]tesoro-studio.com
Changes to the Policy
Tesoro takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party; from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at privacy[a]tesoro-studio.com We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
Tesoro Studio LP (SL024976), Suite 1, 4 Queen Str., Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 1JE
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at privacy[a]tesoro-studio.com